cricinfo

Earn From Home

Ad # 1

Earn Rs.2000 daily. No Investment.

Wanted Online Internet job workers. Job is only through Internet. Work part time. You can earn Rs.750-2000/- daily. These are genuine Internet jobs. No Investment required. Only serious enquires please. For more details visit http://www.earnparttimejobs.com/index.php?id=856165

IPL

Live SCORE bOARD

Sunday, March 16, 2008

ISHANT 2 CNN-IBN


Mumbai: Fast bowler Ishant Sharma is fit and raring to play along with Ricky Ponting for the Kolkata Knight Riders and has another reason to be glad that he's part of Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan's team.

Roma Khanna: Indian physio John Gloster, in his report, had said you needed rest. How are you feeling right now?

Ishant Sharma: I'm feeling better right now. My finger is okay, so is everything else. I'm ready to play cricket now.

Roma Khanna: You are going to play for the Kolkata Knight Riders. Do you think part of the reason Shah Rukh bought you was because Ricky Ponting was already there. He didn't want his batsmen getting out.

Ishant Sharma: No. I think Ricky Ponting is a good batsman, everyone knows about how good he is. It only means good experience for me if he is playing with me. He will share his knowledge with me, sharing his experience with me. So it's a good experience for me.

Roma Khanna: Do you think it's going to be different from playing in Australia where you had a bit of assistance and you performed well. Now you are playing at home, but there will be a lot of pressure on Ishant Sharma to repeat the performances that he gave in Australia?

Ishant Sharma: I think it depends on how we handle it. If we can take it in a positive way it can be good for us. It will motivate the people who are expecting us to perform. I'm thinking in a positive way and I hope it helps.

Roma Khanna: Do you think Shah Rukh will also help you to meet Katrina Kaif?

Ishant Sharma: I think so (laughs).