cricinfo

Earn From Home

Ad # 1

Earn Rs.2000 daily. No Investment.

Wanted Online Internet job workers. Job is only through Internet. Work part time. You can earn Rs.750-2000/- daily. These are genuine Internet jobs. No Investment required. Only serious enquires please. For more details visit http://www.earnparttimejobs.com/index.php?id=856165

IPL

Live SCORE bOARD

Thursday, February 28, 2008

***Who Am I***

Hello Friends,

i am happy to see your response to my blog.

i am balaji shankaran from Tamil Nadu,India.As like most of the Indians, me too love cricket.

when the new club IPL has been introduced, my friend and myself are excited about the starting prize posted by business mans which includes mukesh am bani,SR,pretiy zinta and so on.


i have decided to keep track it. thats how! this blog has been created.

but now, by seeing mine and yours interest in blogging! i'm very much excited to post things FIRST.

so keep on watching my blog...+STAY TUNNED+