cricinfo

Earn From Home

Ad # 1

Earn Rs.2000 daily. No Investment.

Wanted Online Internet job workers. Job is only through Internet. Work part time. You can earn Rs.750-2000/- daily. These are genuine Internet jobs. No Investment required. Only serious enquires please. For more details visit http://www.earnparttimejobs.com/index.php?id=856165

IPL

Live SCORE bOARD

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

do u like cars?

My friend Jeeva is very crazy about cars. Last week he bought new one. When i asked him for a trip to nearest hill station, not only he refused and also said he was just yesterday applied for auto car insurance and got the letter soon after that only we can go any where! He continued that the one he applied was online basic.I was surprised and asked him how is it possible?he told me about online insurance .I really enjoyed what he told to me. Friends i think that information surely more useful to you all.